Change Creation was formed in 2006 by the alliance of two key business consultancy and training companies with the prime objective of attracting and delivering major consultancy and training projects. By using it’s highly experienced talent pool, Change Creation is able to offer a consistently advanced standard of service across the globe.
Quality is at the forefront of everything we do. We are totally committed to developing and delivering the very best learning interventions possible and achieve this through actively encouraging and seeking feedback from our delegates and clients. This enables us to continually refine materials ensuring that they meet the ever-changing needs of individuals, teams, organizations and their customers.
Training style is an integral part of really effective learning and therefore all Change Creation interventions are highly interactive, stimulating and practical. To ensure the learning becomes relevant to the workplace, we develop meaningful case studies and activities that participants can identify with enabling them to practice their new skills in a safe environment. We will of course work to the clients brief but we prefer interactive ‘flip chart’ learning and activities plus real life case studies rather than ‘PowerPoint lectures’
Key projects: The timeline below shows some of the key projects we have worked on since 2006
Please click on the image to enlarge.
Managing the Partnership
Managing the Partnership is kept as simple as possible as Change Creation has the capability to offer a complete learning package. Our Client Partners have the option of assigning responsibility for all or part of the Learning and Development process to a Change Creation Project Co-ordinator. Our model enables the communication process to be ‘clutter’ free enabling the partnership to work effectively in making the participant/Change Creation attendance an enjoyable experience.
The Client Partner will include people from Learning and Development, Procurement and the key stakeholders across Change Creation client business.
The Change Creation Partner is the lead consultant. They have overall project management responsibility including business consultancy, Learning and Development research, design, development and selection together with up-skilling the appropriate facilitation team.
The Change Creation Facilitation Team may consist of a combination of Change Creation employees and individually selected like-minded associates. Their role is to facilitate workgroups to a consistent and accomplished standard.
The Change Creation Project Co-ordinator is a dedicated point of contact in Change Creation for its clients’ Learning and Development Administration team. The Project Co-ordinator has the capability to offer a complete administration service including the following areas:
- Venue selection and booking
- Venue co-ordination
- Participant enrolment
- Participant joining instructions
- Material production including workbooks and visual aids
- Material dispatch
- Activity validation
- Monthly reporting
Suppliers and Support Services are all co-ordinated through the Change Creation Project Co-ordinator and include the following:
- Design house
- Printers and binders
- Additional material supply
- Equipment hire
- Guest speakers
- IT support
- Transport advice
The participant has a first point of contact with the Change Creation Project Co-ordinator either by phone, e-mail or a dedicated and secure web link ensuring consistent and effective communication at all times.
Change Creation Partnership Approach
Our Partnership Approach to both clients and business ensures an open environment where we can work with people and not for them.
By working with our clients, we will take a comprehensive brief for all assignments to ensure that we fully understand their needs enabling us to recommend the most suitable consultants for each project. The selected consultants will then provide objectivity and reality throughout the consultancy process at both a strategic and operational level.
We organise our consultancy into three distinct areas outlined in the chart below. Whether it is supporting individuals and organisations through a change process, providing expertise in a range of business development tools, or managing the complete training process, Change Creation has proven capability.
Participants will enjoy a highly interactive hands-on, two-day project mobilisation workshop where the facilitators will replicate a real life project challenge; participants learn and practice in a safe, simulated project environment and go through a full project set up, working as a project team and engaging with a project sponsor to plan and achieve a common goal.
Participants will learn, practice and take away a set of simple but highly effective and fundamental project management techniques and templates that can be applied immediately to all types of projects – giving them the skills and confidence to rapidly apply the learning back in their workplace. This workshop is suitable for both novice and experienced project managers or complete project teams and is designed to aid the development of PM competence.
This workshop and Fast Forward approach to project management has been developed over many years and offers a unique facilitated hands on learning experience and a PM approach which is light touch and non bureaucratic giving a refreshing practical approach to PM which can be used to complement and bring to life the knowledge gained from other more formal PM accreditations such as Prince2TM, PMITM, APMPTM. It can also be used as a stand-alone project management approach to give participants a sound background and understanding of project management essentials.
Benefits and key factors
- A simple, highly-effective, light-touch, non-bureaucratic approach which enhances other more
- Develop the skills and confidence through practice and application of practical PM tools &
- Enable you to initiate, run and control a live project immediately on completion of the workshop
- Improve the effectiveness of projects being managed by the more experienced
project managers and their teams
- Help develop PM competencies – which are critical to the successful management of projects
- Experience a unique, refreshing and fun facilitated learning event
- Learn a unique, people-focused and collaborative team working approach to
- Receive the benefit of experienced tutors and practitioners who will share their real life PM experiences
- The course can be in-house on client premises or at quality conference venues and customised to suit customer needs
- Effective course numbers are between 6-16 participants
- Materials, reference workbook and certificate of attendance are included
- Free: Post workshop virtual (email / telephone) support
- Optional: Facilitation, coaching and mentoring to support participants applying the approach on their real life projects
- Optional: Access to our unique ‘Development Framework’ for further personal advancement
- Exploring Projects – Project failure & good project management (Interactive session)
- Overview of GDPM – A tutor led overview of a Goal Directed Project Management based approach
- Developing project scope and objectives – Define scope, goal and objectives (Practical hands on exercise)
- Milestone Planning – Developing a Milestone Plan on a page (Practical hands on exercise)
- Human Factors in Change – Human response beneficial and negative changes (Interactive session)
- Organise the Project – Stakeholder Management, People & Responsibility Matrix (Practical hands on exercise)
- Control the Project – Managing Project Risk, Progress Reporting & Health-check (Practical hands on exercise)
- Moving Forward – Group discussion on how to plan and use the learning and mobilise projects (Interactive session)
- Articulating GDPM – Participants will consolidate their learning over the 2-day workshop (Practical hands on exercise)
This Practical Project Management workshop will enable you to:
- Develop PM skills using a simple but effective project management approach
- Practice the techniques in a safe environment
- Understand the Human Factors associated with change
- Apply the techniques to your projects immediately
Contact us today
If you would like us to contact you please complete the details below: